Circa 2005

Sometimes I still think of my kids like they are here~ when they were all mine. Now they have friends, school, TV, Internet.
It makes me kind of sad.

Tonight I took the girls on a "date" for school shopping.
My favorite one-liners:
Emily: "I'm not, like, girly. Well, I'm girly, I just don't like my fingernails painted."
Anna: "I'm just fashionable"
and
"Those shoes are evil." ???
Last night while out with Stephen, I found out that he loves Skulls. Not just likes but LOVES~ thankfully (I think) Old Navy did not disappoint.

School starts in 18 days. There are moments when I'm excited. I love the schedule that comes with school. But there are bigger moments when I want to keep them home forever.
I hope they know that I love having them around and that really, they are my very best friends.  

Comments