What kind of vacation would it be if we didn't come home to sick kids?
Both of my boys have been throwing up today. Poor Joshua isn't use to being sick yet. Tonight as he was laying on the floor by the toilet, he said "It's not fun being sick".
And I totally agree.
One thing is sure... Life as a mother is the only life for me.
We had a ton of fun last weekend but it is so, so good to be home.
Even if it is to sick babies.

Thank you Candice for taking such good care of them.... You are fantastic. Seriously.

Comments

Teresa said…
I am so glad we can be blog friends. As I read through some of your older posts I was cracking up. Some people are funny, entertaining bloggers and some of us are boring bloggers. Mine's on the boring side so don't feel obligated to read it :)
♥ et said…
Like I've said before, I am IN LOVE with your blog. It makes me SO very happy, you have no idea. I'm so glad I had a chance to have some blog-readin time, after so long. You're amazing and I look up to you so much!! Keep up the great work! xoxo