Not a weird day at all!!

My weird day yesterday turned into a weird night.... I took a Non-Drowsy Cold and Sinus medicine and apparently "non-drowsy" also means "non-sleepy". I asked Trevor before bed if he thought it'd be okay and he said "Sure" but I slept for maybe a total of 3 hours. That's alright. It wasn't a complete loss of a night. :) I couldn't sleep but I felt amazing!

Today we went and bought Stephen new shoes. I may be rubbing off on my children cause these are the shoes he picked out:
Vans are my most favorite shoe ever. They last forever (practically) and are totally RAD! I've worn vans since I was a little girl so not only are they cool but they have a nostalgic feel to them. I need some that I can wear with skirts and shorts so.....
I have my eyes on these:
Soon, my lovelies, you will be mine... 

My kids get offended when they copy each other. Like Emily is totally offended that Anna wants some Vans also. But I certainly don't mind if they copy me. I have to be an example you know.

It's been an awesome day. Really, really good. The weather has been perfect, the sun shined...all day long. The kids have been so patient with one another.

Peaceful kids + Sunshine = One very happy mother and wife!

Now I am waiting for my man to join me for a night cap (a can of soda/pop) and some couch time. 
We have some hiking and a picnic planned for tomorrow cause guess what?? 
More good weather!
I think it may be here to stay...
I think Josh may need to start taking naps cause this is just getting silly....(and his zipper's down~lol!)

Comments

What a fantastic day you had! Dont us just love fridays?? Oh and good weather! Enjoy your weekend sis
Jill said…
I love VANS! But I don't think they last for boys...Keep me posted on how long Stephen's last. Colton's never last longer than 2 months! I feel like we are replacing them every time I turn around...boys are just hard on their shoes...probably doesn't help that he plays basketball in them every day!
Amy said…
Those gray ones are so cute Sarah! Have you seen the Toms shoes? They are kind of similar. my kids love their Vans! Molly just asked if she could get some for school next year again. Both she and Gracies are still ok, but pretty worn out. Worth the money to have them last all year. Boys must be harder on shoes!
Madsens said…
Very cute shoes. my most fav shoes are toms. you should check em out if you haven't yet. Glad you had a better day!
Madsens said…
Damien told me he wants the shoes with the check mark on them. I guess I need to be a better example :)