We are finally settled!!!!

Its done, we are moved and everything is now settled. I had no idea how hard it would be to move six people from on full house to another. These past three weeks have been the craziest, most stressful weeks of my life. We still have a couple of our boxes on the floor in our room but tonight they will be gone, out in the garage. I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. Ours was really nice because Trevor had to do most of the cooking. I had the flu for a couple of days. UUUGGGHHH!! Our house is now up for sale and we are hoping for a quick sale but we'll see what happpens. We are liking Boise and Trevor is really enjoying his job. I knew he would do good at it. I was very nervous to move and scared but now that we are here, I know everything is going to be fine. I have yet to meet anyone. Our little cud de sac doesnt seem to have the most friendly people but we will get out and meet them sometime! And I know have a phone and the internet! I didnt realize how cut off from the world it feels until I went without it. Just last Saturday after a lot of trouble, they finally got our phone hooked up and this morning we got our internet hooked up! I have a lot of catching up to do! Emily is LOVING school. She is so well adjusted and already has a lot of friends. She reads so well. I do not think this school emphasises reading enough. Anna has been in school for three days and she is yet to be read a book by her teacher. Isnt that weird? Shes having a harder time in school but in time she will be just fine. Its still really sad to have to leave her crying but they make me! The boys are great! Stephen misses his best friend in pocatello but he'll meet more friends soon im sure! Joshua is crawling everywhere and is getting really big! He is such sweet baby! Hope you all are doing good!!! And we cant wait to see you all!

Comments

hey you probably just posted this. Now we need pictures of your new house. Definitely keep up the posting. We put an offer on a house down here but I don't think that we will get it because a few other people offered on it. Oh well. We are doing great and post a comment or two on my blog so I can hear from you. I need your new phone number if you have it. E-mail it to me so no crazies get it if they look at this. I'm glad everything is getting back to normal for you.
Stephanie C. said…
I'm so glad that things are going so well! I'm still so sad that you moved, though! *sniff*

And I second the pictures idea!!!
Chris and Jenna said…
So glad to hear that you guys are settled and doing well. I'd love to see pictures of the new place!