a little ghetto

but thats okay.... Missionaries came for dinner last night and our true colors came through. We thought a bbq would be a great idea since they didn't like beans or mexican food (staples in our home).
I just forgot while planning the meal that I no longer buy napkins or paper towels (don't ask me why). Who doesn't have napkins when eating hamburgers and corn on the cob? So..... dishtowels were set out with the plates.
I don't think they minded since they stayed for quite awhile~ and there were a lot of laughs during the evening. Plus they really enjoyed the HUGE marshmellows (see previous post, a couple days past). They were a huge hit.

Heres me and trevor enjoying our dinner tonight in a non-traditional way....

















Trevor has tomorrow off so big day for us.. shooting, hiking, picnic-ing, swimming and having a grand time bein' together....

Comments

Brent said…
So what's wrong with dish towels?