Opinions, please...





Is this swim suit modest?
I'm a one-piece kind of girl but I don't want to be wearing a "Speedo" suit, if you know what I mean....

  Please comment and let your voice be heard!
(seriously, you will probably, but not necessarily, hurt my feelings if you don't comment) :)
 I bought one like it and it's cute (alright, it's the price that got me.. only 19 dollars and the ones i was looking at? 75-150 dollars~ way out of my price range this year!!!) I have yet to hear trevors opinion.... 

If you think it's a little "hoochie-mama-ish" let me know, but please be nice. :)

(any men that read my blog can just ignore this post)


Comments

Susan Zangara said…
I would love to know where you bought it! Think it is fine as long as you are not too big on top :)
Anonymous said…
I think it might be a little low cut in front if you are the top heavy type....if not, I don't think it would be a problem. Super cute...is this the only color?
Carrie
Chris and Jenna said…
Hey! I have a swimsuit that looks just like that! So of course I don't think it's immodest...it actually covers the top half really well, unless you're super busty and that is definitely not a problem for me! :)
Unknown said…
You crack me up. When I first read the question I expected to see a little less fabric~think Paris Hilton "one piece"! How her suits are even considered a one piece blows my mind...but back to the question~ I think it looks like a great suit to me!
Happy summer!
Sarah it is super cute! Cute one pieces are hard to find...at least I always have a hard time finding one! But in answer to your question I think it is perfectly modest.
Minnie said…
I'm a little late commenting on this, but I don't think it is immodest at all and it TOTALLY looks like you.