Summer lovin'......

had me a blast....
I would never actually allow my kids to watch that movie (Grease). Since watching it as an adult, I realize how totally unappropriate it is~ but the songs are so catchy!
First day of summer. We, of course had rain. And more is in the forecast for tomorrow and possibly the rest of the week, dang it. 
We will NOT let it get us down. This will be the best summer ever... well, maybe. Lets not get carried away here....but it will definitley be great~
Emily planned, prepared, served and cleaned up dinner tonight. On the menu:
Meatball Soup
Jello with mandarin oranges (we missed you, Candice)
Garlic Biscuits
Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies
It was delish!
Anna is busy writing a story.  Papers were scattered all over the bar today. I think it's something I will just have to get used to this summer. I love to read the things my children write.

At the library, Stephen checked out some how to draw books. He LOVES to draw. Right now he is writing and illustrating books to sell. He thought he would sell them for .35 cents. I asked "Why not a dollar?" and he said "Is a dollar more than .35 cents?"



Whats a blog post without a
picture of Joshy sleeping?
Just look at those beautiful Haslem lips....


Comments

Oh my goodness I miss you guys! Sounds like all sorts of fun, can't wait to be home to crash your summer!!!!! Love to you all!
Minky said…
Grease IS totally innapropriate!! I can't believe we were allowed to see that when we were little! No way is my bambino seeing it!