Friday, July 9, 2010

It all started with swimming....

Joshua doesn't like help with putting on  his goggles. That would be why they're all skiddywhompus. And he doesn't even care.
Side note: Last night during prayers, I was helping him and I told him to say "Please bless my grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins."
He said: "Please bless my grandmas, grandpas, aunts, GRUMPLES, and cousins."
I'll admit, we all giggled a little.
After swimming, before nacho-movie night (we watched My Girl and I cried), we got a manicure and pedicure by sweet Annabelle. My fingers ended up like this:
Not too bad, I'd say.

And this is how it ended. For Joshua anyway.

1 comment:

Madsens said...

So cute Sarah! I miss you guys. I promise we will plan a vacation to come see you guys in Idaho. Wish it could have worked out this summer...I was really looking forward to it. I say we need to do a girls trip one of these days...