We were mistaken for the babysitters

and so decided to roll down hills and take immature pictures of ourselves. Well, me and the kids rolled down hills. Candice and her two babies really couldn't/shouldn't.
We had a ton of fun hiking and playing and sitting on the bench drinking sodas.
All 5 of us hiked up that monstrous hill. You can't see it all that well but trust me, it was steep. I was more scared than the kids. Josh kept saying "We're almost there, Mom".
Just a good picture. They made it up the hill also. Candice was kind enough to keep asking me how I was doing. Buuuut I'm not sure if she was mocking me or not.

one word: FUN!!

Comments

Ahhhh such a great day, thank you Sarah once again. LOVE our gangsta mom picture. We are too cool for school!
Lisa said…
Hey, at least you two are cute and skinny and get mistaken for baby-sitters. I was once mistaken for the grandma. Sigh.