Birds and Bangs

We killed a bird on the way home. Actually, the bird flew into our windsheild so it wasn't our fault, right?

Can you see the stuff (?) it left behind?
It made me scream and my heart hurt.
It was sad only to me.
Everyone else had a good laugh.
If I didn't know better I would say he did it on purpose.
 I mean, look at his face?
Looks guilty to me.
And the girls got bangs.
I wasn't going to let them but I say no to so many other styles they want, that I figured I could give in this once.
And they look absolutely adorable.
(Trevor is going to kill me in the morning when he sees I put that picture of him on here for everyone to see.)
Here's payback (to myself)
Annabelle caught me unaware as I was coming
out of the bathroom at the zoo.
So there you go.
A really bad picture of me and Trevor and
a really cute picture of the girls.
 What a treat.

Comments

Brent said…
I LIKE those haircuts. A friend of mine hit a Pheasent like that bu it came through the windshield.
Joyleen said…
I REALLY LOVE THE BANGS! I MISS YOU GUYS. COULD I HEAR FROM YOU A LITTLE MORE OFTEN?