Just passing on some good advice

Here it is: Praying as a couple.
On Sunday, during Sacrament meeting, a man in our ward encouraged us to pray together as couples, morning and night. Trevor and I have always prayed at night together (I must admit, it's been at Trevors encouragement) and I have continually seen blessings come from it. But praying in the morning as a couple? I barely wake up enough to say : "I love you. Have a great day." But this week I have managed to drag myself to my knees with Trevor to pray and I have loved it and have felt the effects of it throughout the day.

So there you go. Im just passing on some good advice.
(not praying here, just checking out our garden)
On a side note, this is the third night this week I have a child up being scared. First it was Emily (understandable since she was told a very scary story), then Stephen because we watched Penelope (my fav) and he was scared of the pig nose, and now Emily again because they watched Pee Wee's Big Adventure and apparently Large Marge is very scary.
(Whew, that was a really good run on sentence)
We may have to ban all movies from our house and stick strickly to PBS.

Comments

Good to know the Haslem scaredy cat gene was passed on to your kids...I have to close my eyes and plug my ears everytime a scary commercial comes on
Jill said…
HA! Defidently a family trait...Colton still has a hard time sleeping in his own bed from a commercial he saw last February! And we ALL close our eyes and ears when a scary commercial comes on.