* Jumped on the bed in our undies (Josh, not me. That would be weird.)
* Ate at Carls Jr. (gasp!! Fast Food?? unheard of here! joking~kind of.)
* Picked up Trevor from the airport. HALLELUJAH! He's been in Washington D.C. for the Glenn Beck rally. He got to visit a lot of really cool places and took some really good photos that I'll share tomorrow. I know, I know. You want them now, but you will just have to wait. :)
* Made lasagna and salad and brownines as a homecoming treat for daddy. Nothing fancy just yummy.
We missed him soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Stephen cried every night for him and every night, it broke my heart.
* Break-danced. Well, Stephen and Joshua did. They did the robot too. And the worm.
So that's about it.....
Oh wait.. that's right! The kids started school today!!! Which they loved by the way. Totally excited to go back tomorrow. That's a success, I'd say...
Thank heavens I took advantage of Old Navys "hoodies for 8$" deal cause it was a chilly morning!
(Do you like my "cowpie" wreath? No one else can see the resemblance but I can. How about you? I can't look at it without thinking of Pioneer Fires.)
What a day, what a day. It ended up quite fabulous.