Proof that we had a good time:


Self Portraits....
Beautiful sky,
crazy eyes,
and some really nasty feet. 
After a good soak in the tub and our bedtime routine (i love our bedtime routine) we were good as new; 
feet were clean and eyes were back to normal. :) 
And we had a really great time. 
8:00 and it was already dark. 
I think fall is coming. 
At least here in Idaho. 
That may not be the case in California.

Just to be sure that fall is coming, I made sure to boil some cinnamon sticks and nutmeg today. 
Made my house smell like I was baking.
Even though I wasn't (sigh).
 I love to bake holiday food. 

Especially pies and brownies and ginger bars and brownies and candy and brownies.

Comments

Wow I totally feel like a brownie now...thanks!
Shannan Martin said…
Oooh, I need to boil up a cinnamon stick! Thanks for the reminder. :)
Jill said…
We had a touch of fall the past two weeks in California...which had us all very excited...and then out of nowhere-we got a major heatwave. Hopefully, the heat is over and we can move on to fall!
Brent said…
It looks like you had a really good time. Cinnamon is my favorite