Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Because I HAVE to have a picture...

I'll show you one of my lunch today. 
Banana with chocolate peanut butter and granola. 
My friend Jessica had a picture of her breakfast today on her blog~ 
oatmeal with brown sugar and choco chips.
YUMMY!
I think the picture is a little too large but I wanted you all to see the deliciousness of it. Have you bought chocolate Peanut Butter yet?
Please do.
I want everyone in the world to love it as much as I do.

**********************************

Joshua just pooped in his underwear for about the zillioneth time in the last week. I'm really getting tired of it and now I'm in a bit of a bad mood. 
But I have a trevor and a cupcake waiting for me so all's good. 
Now I'm off to kiss Joshua goodnight cause I can only stay mad at him for so long and that's only about 5 mins tops. 

3 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

Where in the world do you find chocolate peanut butter? Sounds so delicious and now I'm craving some chocolate peanut butter cookies! Yum!

Colton said...

I cannot find the chocolate peanut butter anywhere! I hope you have a few extra jars of it around when we come visit this spring/summer. Looks so yummy!

Candice and Quinn said...

Ooo ooo I bought it sarah and asa and I love it! Could end up a bad habbit though! Love you guys!