Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

"Heroes in a half shell, TURTLE POWER!"
 The character of the day.
He was the blue turtle and I was The Shredder. 
Yesterday he was Batman and I was Robin.
Joshy has a really good imagination. 
He also uses the Vita-Mix tamper as his sword no matter who he is. 
Even when we play star wars and he has two different light sabers, 
he still uses the Vita Mix tamper. 
I wash that thing a lot. 

*******************************

You know what I love? 
Thoughtful, unexpected gifts.
Right now, I'm sitting here at the computer with very warm toes cause 
Trevor bought me toe warmer gel packs from the gas station. 
And surprised me with them. 

A few weeks ago, he bought me a book cause he thought I would like it
and I swear it's exactly what I need to be reading right now. 

Books, toe gels; this man knows me so well. 

Comments

Jill said…
What a nice guy?! You are so blessed:)
Brent said…
I thought that the teen age turtles would be middle aged by now. Looks like I was wrong.