Days like yesterday

A note from Anna:

Dear Mom,
I'm sorry about how I was acting erlier today. For 7 6 days I will do an extra chore. 
The reason I said 6 days is because on Sundays you  kids are not allowed supposed to do work on Sunday. 
I also said kids are not supposed to work cause adults have to make dinner. 
Love, Annabelle


*********************

We had such a good weekend.... We got to see Katelyn and Kassidy be baptized and visit with some of Trevor's family. It was definitely a weekend to remember.

And yesterday I had attitude from my sweet girls; one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Which is what brought about the above note. Anna had to miss out on dessert~ homemade Mounds bars. They were so so good.  I just barely allowed myself to have another one since my breakfast was an orange, banana, and hard boiled egg. 

And I think I just may deserve one more....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm pretty sure you need to share your recipe for these homemade mounds bars! :)

P.S. I love those girls!