Good stuff

I got home from my meeting to have a delicious sandwich made by Trevor just for me; Grilled cheese with 3 different cheeses and tomato slices with pickles on the side... it was so, so good.

We sat around, listening to music and just went with the total chaos around us. It was surprising nice to not have to do anything to calm the kids down.

Trevor made cookies cause our oven is working again. It'll probably only work for the next month or so but we'll take what we can get.

Dinner consisted of leftover soup, rolls and strawberries. It was easy and fast and not too filling. The best kind of meal.

Anna and I danced. She's the only one who will dance with me (at least the only one who will dance with me and allow me to tell people without being embarrassed) She's a really fun girl.

And now we are going to watch a movie and eat brownies that are in the freezer right now. I had to freeze them because with the caramel in them, they didn't set up the right way. But a frozen brownie is really the best kind.

That's my good stuff for today. Come back tomorrow because we have a little adventure planned for our kids. There's a place in Palisades that serves square ice cream cones so we're going to make a day of it. And maybe, just maybe, I'll remember to take pictures!

We can't wait...

Comments