What in the world did I do?

It must have been something really good.

Yesterday I was sick.

I slept all afternoon and did absolutely nothing.

Emily took care of everything while I laid around and slept.

And when Trevor came home from work and I was still sick, he proceeded to take care of everything.

Which meant that he made dinner for the kids and breakfast, lunch and a snack for today.

All I had to do was pass out muffins and put lunch in the oven.

So that today, I could continue to lay around if I wanted.

And considering today was a somewhat difficult day, sickness aside, it was more than appreciated.

And even though, I'm in ratty old jeans, an old sweater, no make-up and hair in a ponytail, he still tells me

I look pretty.

He is a good, good man.

(and he's not going to be very happy after reading this)

Comments

SARAH I am so sorry you have been sick! I didnt know. I so glad that you are taken care of.I know I never have to worry about that. I hope tomorrow is better sweet sister.
I love you!