lucky.

Do you ever think about your life and wonder, "how in the world did I get so lucky?" (and then to realize

that blessed is a more accurate word to describe your life)

I do.

I wonder that a lot.
Take Trevor for instance. He works so hard to provide for our family, working many hours. He loves his

kids and his wife (me) and his dog. And his country (that just seems fitting to add right now).

He has been gone most evenings this week and everyday and so having him home tonight just reminds me of

that. And it reminds me that sometimes I take advantage of his dedication to us.

After working a lot this week, he came home to a party with 6 girls (a just for fun party) and decided to take

the boys out to dinner and to spend some time with them. After that they came home and cleaned out the

shed to get it ready for some chicks.

And he's planning on spending time with me a little later tonight (wink, wink....).

EEEWWWW GROSS!

Jeez, we're just going to eat some chips and salsa, guys!

Chill out....!

Comments

Jill said…
I never say 'lucky' or 'hope'...instead I say 'blessed' and 'pray':)Two words that are more fitting:)