A hotchpotch ginger bread man.

He's a little bit quirky but we love him still. 
Our gingerbread man, that is! 
(I'm sure you were thinking Josh or Trevor, right?)
We used Dots for the buttons and chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth. 
And instead of the traditional gingerbread, we made graham crackers. 
And so we of course had to use cream cheese frosting! 
(it was either that or fudge frosting...I think we made the right choice)


And Josh played with him for a good hour before he decided to eat him. 

We went to the library today and I was able to push myself out of my comfort zone. 
Hurray for me!
It's always fun to do that (yeah, right...).
I couldn't find a book that seemed interesting to me and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed
so I decided to ask the librarian what she would recommend (that's out of my comfort zone). 
She was so sweet and recommended Lamb in Love~written by Carrie Brown. 
She said she's read it four times so it has to be good, right?
I've only read the prelude 
(not called prologue in this book~ I like that for some reason)
and I am loving it!
In fact I'm getting off the computer right now so I can go read it until Trevor gets out of the shower.

good night!

Comments