Happy Easter to all!

We've enjoyed a great Easter weekend. We are so grateful, especially today, for our Savior and his Atonement for us. I was uplifted today and learned so much from our meetings at church. I hope the spirit we felt carries on through the week.

Besides that today was filled with lots of junk food:


Besides the pita chips and hummus it was all cookies, ice cream, candy and chocolate.

Although we ate dinner at some friends house and tried, for the first time, lamb. We all liked it and are now

considering "growing" our very own.

We had an Easter egg hunt with our neighbors and had a great time finding eggs hidden in the grass. There

really wasn't much choice...it's a pretty barren landscape!


Carl especially enjoyed the hunt. Even from his 4 foot leash...


Trevor and I snuck into this blog post to say "HAPPY EASTER!" (and to point out that he's so handsome).


Stephen received a drawing pad and supplies today and this is the portrait he drew of Annabelle tonight

while watching Rocky as a family:


(Contrary to what it appears, those round things on her chest are actually the flowers from her shirt and not boobs. And yes, her finger is up her nose. Not too bad of a drawing if you ask me. Although I laughed really hard until he explained the flowers to me...)

Needless to say it's been a fantastic Easter and we were so happy to spend time together as a family. I've

said it before and I'll say it again: Monday always comes around way too fast...

Comments

Madsens said…
Haha! I love that picture Stephen drew. We have a picture riley drew at about that age with actual nipples. Totally reminds me of it. Looks like you guys had a great Easter! I really miss the egg hunts with all the cousins.