One thing I am not

is perfect (oh really?!?).

I leave laundry piles laying around the house. 

I always need to dust or change the sheets or sweep the floor or vacuum. 

However, here in my home with my own people I am loved and appreciated. 

Plus my dog loves me and seems to have a sixth sense as to when I am coming home. 

Today started out crummy. 

I couldn't find my keys this morning,

 I found out the fridge at our Meridian house isn't working properly, 

I left my refill cup in the D.I. box I dropped off, 

I made a fool of myself at Wal Mart, 

the wind was horrible while I was spraying round-up on the weeds

 and left my face caked with dirt,

and so on and so on....

But all that doesn't matter and especially won't matter tomorrow when it's a new day. 

I came home tonight from Young Womens, complaining of my day to Trevor, 

not even realizing till he got in the shower that while I was gone 

he and the kids folded all the clothes in the house 

(and each room had it's own pile) and the dishes were done. 

They also killed a chicken (which was really sad). 

And here I was thinking we were going to finish Masterpiece Theaters "Great Expectations" tonight. 

There is no way I am going to make him sit with me through that. 

We'll be watching The Office.

It's the least I can do. 

Comments