Weekend plans.

I love this picture. 
This is where I sit to read most afternoons 
but I think Annabelle makes the spot look even more enticing...


Today the girls and I are taking a little road trip to Boise. 
We're going to visit Candice and Quinn and to see Quinn graduate college.
Trevor is staying here to be with Carl and the chickens...which makes us girls totally sad...
BUT him and the boys will have a great weekend together. 
They already have lots of fun things planned.

My sister Jessica had her baby yesterday. 
Layla Jade Madsen. 
Holy heck, she is beautiful!
I can't wait to meet her in real life instead of through cell phone pictures...

And now I'm off to clean up the house before we go outside to till our garden spot! 
Trevor took the day off so...we're gettin' things done people!