I stand corrected.

Sometimes, actually most times, at the end of the day, I start recounting all the things that I didn't do with my time. I started to do that tonight until Trevor reminded me to focus on the things that I did do. And as I thought about it, I realized that I actually did do a lot.
I made bread and some snacks for the week: graham crackers and hard boiled eggs.
I watched a little boy for a friend, and a little girl for another friend~ both very sweet babies.
I washed sheets and actually put them back on the beds before it was time to say good night.
I did the dishes 3 different times.
I cut up my seed potatoes so that I can plant them, hopefully tomorrow.
I watered my raspberries and pumpkin that have already been planted and watered the tomatoes and squash plants that are still in the house waiting to be planted.
I picked up dog poop and started to remove the grass from around a tree so that hopefully it'll begin to thrive.
I made veggie burgers for dinner which most everyone liked. Except for Joshua who asked incredulously "What is in these!?!".  He wouldn't finish and so he didn't get another roll.
I put 2 band-aids on two different owies on Joshua. When I asked him why he keeps getting owies, he said "I keep getting hurt cause I'm weird." And so I also laughed today.
I cheered Stephen on at his baseball game.

And to add to my list of things I did do today, Trevor and I will watch an episode of Arrested Development and eat M&M's. We've seen all the episodes but that show never stops being funny. If you've seen it, then you know what I mean....