Is your lawn still yellow also?

(title has nothing to do with the following post; it's only a comment on the picture included)

Trevor does this thing where if I put myself down, he makes me say 5 good things I've done today. 

I'm not sure what exactly I said tonight to require this painstaking activity 

but I still had to come up with my "list". 

So here it is:

1. I sat down and read a book. 
2. I went outside with the kids. 
3. I got on the treadmill even though I'm sick. 
4. I took the girls to a watercolor class.
and I can't remember what I said for number 5. 

(the kids had a great time in the sprinklers today and yesterday and I predict they will tomorrow also)

He still wasn't satisfied so me made me say 5 things I like about myself. 

It's kind of annoying in a "hmm...he really loves me so I must not be too bad."

And to be honest (I also mentioned this to him in the midst of my "list") 

I have gotten much better at not putting myself down. 

And he actually agreed.