Many of the reasons why I love being a mom.

I get to be with my favorite people....everyday.


I get to bake their favorite birthday cakes. 


I get to laugh daily.
Either by how goofy my kids act, the things they say or the looks they give me. 


They let me hold them and let my try to make them feel better even 
when they feel way too old to sit on my lap.


I love being able to teach them to work whether it's outside, 


or taking care of Carl or the chickens. 


Being a mom means that I had to first get married. 
And I LOVE being married. 

(I know I had lips at one time...)

And I love being able cook them healthy food. 

I present to you: 

SLOPPY SAMS

A vegetarian version of Sloppy Joes. 

It was another great Mothers Day; full of reminders of why I love being a mom 
and that there is no other thing in life I could do that I would love more. 

Happy (belated) Mothers Day!