Hey!

Well...hello there. I haven't been here for awhile. It seems as if a lot has happened in the world since the last time I've been on the computer...which means there's lots of news articles for me to read.
While I've been gone, we've done some pretty fun stuff. The most fun thing we did was go to Bear Lake for Trevor's family reunion. We all had such a great time. I don't have all the pictures that everyone took, in fact I barely have any except for a picture of us after taking a "leisure walk" to a really old tree. The walk was super easy until I stubbed my toe on a tree root that was sticking up out of the ground. Stupid root. Or stupid me for wearing flip flops.
Bear Lake was beautiful as usual. We ate lots of yummy food and spent lots of time talking and telling stories (I just love to sit and listen to everyone). The Haslem family reunion is one of the most anticipated vacations for our kids. We can't wait for it to happen again in 2 years.
And I'm sure we'll all be able to do without sick kids next time!
(Claire, Joshy and Ali were all sick at one point!)