Knots.

I got a call from Emily the other day while she was at school and I immediately thought she was sick. But no, she just had a car stuck in her hair.
It was in science and they were doing an experiment with retractable cars. The boy she was sitting next to thought it would be an interesting experiment to see what would happen if he pulled it back and then stuck it in Emily's hair. It was so stuck, the car wouldn't even move. The principal had to completely take the car apart in order to get it out of her hair.  I was able to untangle most of the knots but I had to cut a little bit of her hair.
Emily was so great about it.
It was more of an adventure for her than anything. And it's something she'll never forget.
And the sweet boy who put the car in her hair is in our ward so we'll make sure he never forgets it!
Dang, I love that girl. She's so great.

Trevor came home sick today. It's starting to get kind of funny. He's so mad and so tired of being sick. I was a sweet wife and massaged my man.
And now we're going to bed.