Pictures.

HEY!:
I got my Christmas cards in the mail today! I think it's the first time in 13 years that I've actually sent them out. I've made them before (more than a couple times) and never sent them.
If you are a parent or a sibling, expect yours in the mail sometime before the New Year. And please, try to contain your excitement. I do realize that it will be the best Christmas gift you will receive but still...
So you know how I haven't been a very good blogger lately? I've finally realized that it's because I don't have a camera. I use my phone and Anna's ipod sometimes but not nearly like I do when I have my very own camera. I expect that to be taken care fairly soon. I think if I change the batteries in Emily's camera, it might work until I get my own...until then, I'll probably continue being a sporadic blogger.
I'm so sorry!