Emily

This is the first of six interviews of the Haslem family 
(this was not my original idea; I've seen it before, I just can't remember where...)

What is your favorite food? Chocolate
What is your favorite color? Yellow
Who is your best friend? Savannah (I could tell that Annabelle's name was on the tip of her tongue but she decided against saying it....okay, not really, just my hopeful thinking.)
What is your favorite activity? Playing the violin and volleyball
What do you want to be when you grow up? A professional volleyball player (this is news to me. We will have to do something about that).
What are you scared of? The Haunted Mill
What do you consider to be your best quality? I'm a good friend.
What is your favorite song? Any song sung by Taylor Swift.
What is your favorite scripture story? The sermon on the mount.
What is your "quote"; something you say a lot? "J/K!"


Emily is amazing. 
She is fun, kind, funny, and she's helpful. 
She's a good daughter and a good sister and friend. 
Soon she will be twelve...crazy! 
She's learning about responsibility and how 
important it is have people be able to count on you. 
I am so happy that I get to help her learn all the 
important lessons that life likes to throw at us. 
Tomorrow she gets braces and 
she says she's nervous but I can tell that she's secretly excited! 
I'm not sure that anything can make her smile any prettier
 than it already is but I figure we can give it a try...

It is a joy to be her mother!