Stephen the book worm

And now it's Stephens turn!
What is your favorite food? Nachos
What is your favorite color? Black
Who is your best friend? Tel
What is your favorite activity? Reading
What do you want to be when you grow up? An author
What are you scared of? Werewolves
What is your best quality? I'm nice.
What is your favorite song? I Am a Child of God
What is your quote; something you say a lot? "I finished a book."

I know I just recently did a post about what
an amazing kid Stephen is, but it's
worth doing it twice...
He's really, really great. 
Obviously he loves to read. 
He also loves to talk which we knew he did at home
but found out at parent teacher conference
that he also loves to talk at school. 
We remedied that by sending him to school
with the words "DON"T TALK" written on his hands. 
So far, so good. 
He is such a hard worker and loves to help
Trevor out with whatever it is he's doing. 
It doesn't matter what it is, Stephen inevitably asks
"Can I help Dad?".
And he has the most beautiful blue eyes ever...