Voice Lessons

For Christmas this year, Trevor gave me a certificate for voice lessons. And tomorrow is my first lesson. To say that I'm nervous is an understatement.
However it's a great way to start the New Year; by trying to learn something new.
Speaking of the New Year, we had a great January 1st 2013. The night before we had friends over to watch a movie with their projector (we are so getting one of those!) and to eat lots of yummy snacky foods. And then the next day we took the kids shooting, went to see Here Comes the Boom (excellent!) and out to eat at their favorite restaurant: Pizza Pie Cafe.
Like I said, a great way to start the New Year. 
Except today is the coldest day I have ever experienced. I checked the weather at one point and it was -2. That's not good at all. Our poor heater is working overtime. 
I'm praying for warm weather tomorrow!