I actually have some things to say.

Last Sunday I wasn't feeling well. In fact that night, I slept horribly. It was so bad that I slept in and Stephen had to come in and wake me up at 7:30 so that I could make breakfast and lunches before driving them to the bus stop at 7:45 (!).That night while eating dinner Stephen was (tattling) telling Trevor how late I slept in and so I started to excuse myself with the whole -i-slept-horribly-speech. Trevor turned to Stephen and said "She still got everything done that needed to be done so it doesn't really matter how long she slept, right?".
That's Trevor.
He's just so good to me. Too good. Sometimes I feel like Mary (Downton Abbey!) in the last episode of season 3 when she tells Matthew that she hopes she's always the Mary he knows and not the one the world knows...or something like that. Trevor thinks I'm better than I am and that makes me want to keep trying to be as good as he thinks I am.
We went on our weekly date night tonight. I always feel nineteen again when it's just the two of us. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not...maybe I just haven't matured quite yet. No matter, we definitely have fun while we're out. Nacho movie night used to be my most looked forward to night of the week but it's been pushed to second (a very close second...I still love our nacho night!)

While looking at the pictures on my camera, I found pictures! (imagine that...actual pictures on a camera)

The girls had some really poufy hair one Sunday morning...no worries, we fixed it before church.


Stephen presented his Science Fair project. 
Can you believe that Great Value chips were the cheapest and the healthiest? 
Crazy. 
I say just don't buy potato chips. 

Trevor bought me flowers just because he saw them and thought I would like them. 
He was right. 
I love them. 

And josh got a haircut since this last picture was taken. 
Trevor and him begged and begged me to cut it so I did. 
He looks like a really young old man.