fuzzy wuzzy

Since I had my wisdom teeth pulled, my mind has seemed to be so fuzzy. There have been things happen in the last two days that I've wanted to remember so that I can share with Trevor or on my blog that I just can't bring to mind. But tomorrow is a new day and I'm determined to be all healed and non fuzzy by morning time (which means I should go to bed but I'm waiting for Trevor to get done showering).
Yesterday me and the kids spent the majority of the day outside cleaning up outside and doing yard work. I guess I must have become dehydrated because after I talked to Candice, she texted Trevor to let him know that I was acting loopy. I can remember vacuuming when we got off the phone and thinking to myself about how much I love my liver and how proud I was of it doing it's job. I know, that's super weird.
Trevor called and told me to drink some water and then I laid down for awhile. I think he came home to a somewhat sane wife. Of course, he always thinks I'm a little crazy and I like that.
But dang it all, I know my kids have done cute stuff and said funny things, I just can't remember them right now.
I'll just leave with an old cute picture that shows off all their cuteness: