Trevor-isms

Trevor is a pretty funny guy. There's not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh for some reason. Whether it's jumping over spilled water or trying to kick his leg as high as possible and falling on his back or by just saying something witty, he makes me laugh a lot.
Yesterday he was trying to explain to Emily why being being sweet is more productive than not. He taught her the saying "It's easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar.". And he asked her whether she would rather be honey or vinegar. She replied that she'd rather be "honegar". She definitely gets her wit from Trevor.
Tonight Trevor and Stephen were getting ready to check on the chickens but Stephen couldn't find his shoes. Finally Trevor just got frustrated and said "What do you want me to do- knit you a pair of shoes?". Trevor and I just looked at each other and laughed. I don't think either of us knew that he could knit shoes.
Witty and talented.
And very wrinkly.