Carpet...really?

I can't believe that my carpet used to attract this must dust and dirt and dog hair on a daily basis. 
I swiffer everyday and everyday this is what the little cloth looks like when I'm done. 
 It's really gross. 
That's what a dog and six people will do to a house, I guess...
Last week was a bad week for me. 
But Trevor was kind and loving and put up with me and my shenanigans. 
This home-all-day-with-no-one-around-to-bug-me-thing is really hard. 
I may be a tad bit lonely. 
But that's okay...it's just a new adjustment and I'll get through it. 
Me and Pandora are getting to know each other really well. 
Plus I'm at the gym for an hour and a half each day. 
Trevor says that's not so good but I say I need it for my sanity.
And he definitely understands that!
(I can be a little crazy)