Math and Nerds and Dreams

I just finished my homework for the evening. 
Can I get a -hallelujah!-
Math is the bane of my existence. 
But I'm learning it and I'm starting to understand it. 
I really didn't when I was in high school. 
I think I was flighty and definitely a day dreamer back then. 
Wait...I still am. 
You do not want to know my day dreams...they can be quite strange. 
Here's one of my dreams from way back then...come true:
Yeah, I know, they are pretty dang cute. 
Trevor and I produce some great stuff together. 
(the producing of which was the hot topic at the dinner table last night...)

(Funny thing: I'm downloading Ed Sheeran's c.d to my computer and of course, listening to it and Annabelle had to come tell me to turn it down..she couldn't sleep. haha. Talk about roles reversed.)

Now that I have math out of the way for the night, 
I'm going to watch Downton Abbey and eat my Nerds. 
Yes, I'm still on a candy kick, going on 3 years now- last week it was Sour Patch Kids.