The very latest happenings!

Me and my mom! Candice and I dyed her hair for her and I had to have a picture of her looking so beautiful!
Annabellys birthday in St. George. This is the fort that Grandpa Barwick built for all the grandkids. It was a big hit! Look at how curly Annas hair is getting. I love it. Although first thing in the morning it is pretty wild looking!
PJ and his beautiful new bride, Mckenna. We just love her and are so glad to have her in our family. Plus, the kids have a new cousin, Talon. He is such a cute little boy.
Look at how cute they are! PJ just left for his tour in Afghanistan yesterday. He is going to be so missed! We love you PJ and Mckenna and are praying for you guys. Congratulations on your new life together! There is nothing better than marriage. I would not trade a day of mine for anything in the world.....

Comments

Sorry to break it to you Sarah but you two are kind of old! I mean if I'm doing my math right you two are pushing 30...its better to be over the hill, then buried under it! I just can't believe how big the kids are getting they are so stinking cute!
♥ et said…
Candice came in to INO last night and I got to meet her man, and congratulate her, telling her all my info comes from your blog, ha ha. PJ's wife is a doll. Your mom looks so cute in her "do", lol!
Kenna said…
Awww I miss you guys! I wish you lived closer! Peej and I will have to bring Tres and Tal out to visit when he get home from Afghan... Or MAYBE we all could plan a Disney land trip! That sounds even better if ya ask me! Hope all is well there! We love you guys!