Me and the girls like to take pictures of ourselves...Emily just barely made it in!
Stephen is becoming a great artist~he took a picture of this himself...
I would love to have Annabelle's curly hair. I'm sure one day, she'll wish she had straight hair. That's the way it goes, isn't it?
Joshua fell asleep watching American Idol... again. I think he does this every week.
It was a beautiful morning as Joshy and I walked the kids to school today. I learned some very good info from him. Like.... Dinosaurs eat birds. He doesn't like cats. Birds fly in the sky. and He doesn't want some we'll see.
Everytime he asks for something and I say "we'll see". That is what he says everytime. "I don't want some we'll see." I say it on purpose just so I can hear that cause I think its so dang cute!

Comments

Brent said…
It looks like Joshua liks Idol just about as much as I do; better to get you to get to sleep than Lunesta.