Things I have learned from my morning jog

1. It's never a good idea to eat a big slice of banana bread two minutes before going.

2. Mcdonalds in the early morning smells really bad. well actually, at any time of the day but especially in the morning.

3. Any road can seem uphill that early.

4. I am a turtle and Candice is the hare and in this case, the hare will always win the race.

5. Mobile homes are really creepy, at least the one we run by is.

6. Railroad tracks are not all they're cracked up to be.

7. Im actually quite witty at that early hour. Candice's music is just too loud to hear all the funny comments I make. So she has no idea. 

This is the storm we had last night...We thought our house got struck with lightening at one point. The thunder was the loudest I've ever heard. I thought about my dad since he loves storms and then I remembered a comment made on Sunday by Stephen and Trevor.
Stephen: "Grandpa can do anything"
Trevor: "Except be tall"
I thought it was pretty funny~ it's true though that he can do anything...


For some reason, Joshys undies are on backwards.... at least he has them on though, right? And only one change yesterday...so he's getting there!

Comments

Joyleen said…
Good job Joshy! Is he asleep? He sleeps in the strangest positions.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.