Knowledge

Our dinner tonight was filled with little tid-bits of new knowledge for our kids. It started with me quoting a saying my mom used to say "Tough titty said the kitty when the milk ran dry." I've said it for years to my kids and tonight was the first time they ever asked what a "titty" was.
Trevor taught the kids "tallywacker" and "willywang" (I think that was what the last one was...I'm no good at remembering the technical names)
We told a few riddles and then chased each other around the house trying to put underwear on each others heads.
It's times like these that make me remember my own childhood and how much fun we used to have together...Thanks Mom and Dad!

Comments

Sarah just when I think you wrote your best blog entry ever you always go and top the last one off with an even funnier one that leaves quinn and I wishing we were there with you all! we really did have such fun And unique times as a family didn't we?