I was inspired by my good friend
Stephanies blog post yesterday...
"Do you know how much stuff I mostly do"..
Everything she said resonated with me~
and I just love her.
Here is my "what I mostly do"~

I had the kitchen completely clean today.
 I cleaned out the fridge (like, took out food and shelves and disenfected),
counters were scrubbed down,
floors were swept and polished
(okay~ just mopped),
dishwasher was running~
and in all the time it took me to do that, this is what my front room looked like.
And it still looked like that 2 hours later.
 And as of right now,
there are still piles of laundry to be folded,
a mop bucket to be emptied,
 and dishes yet again, need to be done.
BUT
 I had a great night.
I relaxed with my 5 most favorite people,
 trevor made some delicious peanut butter cookies (using only Adams pb, of course)
and Joshua fell asleep on the couch like he does every Tuesday night.

It was pure HEAVEN!

Comments

Jenée's Blog said…
Sarah, I just love you woman!!! When I come to your blog, I feel almost at home. :o)
I *love* this post! -I needed to read this tonight... (before going to bed with a *no-longer* worried mind over a messy Kitchen because I wanted to be outdoors with the family after dinner.)
Thanks!
Amy Foster said…
I love following your blog, Sar! Your kitchen looks beautiful! It makes me realize that I need to take pride in the mundane accomplishments I make-- even if it's nothing but laundry. And not become discouraged by what I don't get done! Thanks!!! Love ya!