I was messing around with photos this evening since Sherlock Holmes wasn't very good company and since Trevor is sleeping through it, he's not good company either! Remember when they looked like this?

I had a lot of fun with Annabelles pictures... She was always so ready for the camera.... it's a little more awkward now with all the missing teeth~ She still looks as adorable as ever though!

I love this picture of them, it's just missing someone very important....
here he is!!!!
I never actually believed anyone when they said he was a little funny looking but now....
Just kidding, he was a gorgeous baby!


April is now over (well in about 65 mins.) and the weekend is here.... It's about time.
We have great plans for the weekend. Hope you do too and that the weather is beautiful and warm~

Comments

Joyleen said…
I love those little kiddos.