Stephen's wondering what color to dye
 his only white egg left. 
I think it became brown.~
"Mom, you're taking another picture??"
Joshy got all hyped up on candy during General Conference and started climbing the furniture.
(and me~thats my nose in the right bottom corner~i think it got kicked soon after this pic was taken)
Emily's a little mother hen and could
spend all day holding Asa.
Poor Candice is bombarded with the question "Can I hold him" everytime she comes over.

Easter was fabulous in the Haslem household.
What better day could there be to
celebrate Easter than on Conference Sunday.
We were uplifted and taught so well.
And the children were so well behaved.
I think it had something to do with their Conference books that Trevor made for them
and the treat words definitley helped.
We listened and spent time as a
 family painting nails, doing hair,
coloring Jesus pictures
and playing Conference Squares (bingo).

Hope your day was
filled with just as much joy..... 

Comments

Brent said…
Thanks for the pictures.
Jenée's Blog said…
The picture of Josh had me laughing!! :o)