Emily's 5k~


Emily did so awesome!!! I am so dang proud of her... We got a time of 39 mins. I think pretty good for her very first race~ She just kept on going and going and going...
Trevor and the kids met us at the finish line and surprised us with these signs... Annabelles idea, she's so sweet!
If you notice Stephens sign on the left, he put a repeat sign (like in music) because he didn't have enough room to write "you can do it" twice. I guess the piano lessons are working!! Ha Ha!
Oh, but it was so so cold... Isn't it supposed to be May??? Forecast is in the fifties all this week.... Have I said how excited I am for summer????

Comments

So I am really sad I had to miss that, how cute are those signs? But then again I would not expect anything less from your kids. So cute. Waaaay to go Emily,I am so proud of you!