My dearest sister Amy,
I'm so sorry that you had such an embarrassing moment today at Ross Dress For Less. Maybe next time, you will know better than to try on shirts over your clothes. I mean, what a pain to have to stand there in the middle of the store in your bra while you look for your own shirt....I'm just sayin'.
But Im so glad you got a good laugh and allowed us the same~ I LOVE YOU!!!


By the way, I haven't always called it Ross Dress For Less but one time Trevors coworker called it that-in all seriousness. So now, we do too. My apologies if you also call it that but for realsies.

And because I can't get this off my mind:

I'M SO HAPPY THAT LEE DEWYZE WON AMERICAN IDOL!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!

Comments

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I think that is quite possibly the best story like ever. Love you Amy! !!!!!!!!!
Wow that sounds like a great story! I love LEE!! I'm so glad he won, Crystal, although had a great voice, annoyed me with her cockiness (if that is a word).
Madsens said…
Wow!That's hilarious! Love you too, Amy!