to bed at 10 and up at 5

Thats's right, Joshua went to bed at ten o'clock last night and got up at five (well 5:30, I got a little lazy). It was perfect because he slept through his whole test today which is exactly what he was suppossed to do. He was such a good boy that he got a root beer float when we were done. And I got a bagel sandwich cause I did really good too... (as if that matters!) And my other sweet babies each asked if Joshua was okay when they first saw me this afternoon.

(making banana bread at 5:30 a.m)

Now, after a busy day of Scouts, American Idol, tests, and everyday motherly duties, Im off to bed to read a couple of good books and of course, to wait for Trevor to get done with his nightly routine~... GOOD night! 

Comments

Chris and Jenna said…
You are so positive about things...I love that about you! That sounds like a miserable day to me, I hate waking kids up for anything! Hope that everything is going good with Joshy!