Bounty

See that bowl of tomatoes? That there is going to be Trevors homemade salsa which he makes every Sunday morning and I eat throughout the whole week. I put it on eggs, cottage cheese, salad, oven fried chicken. 
It is amazingly good. 


As I was collecting my gardens bounty, this little guy was hiding in my zucchini plant right where I stuck my hand in to pick a zucchini. It wasn't too bad. As I get older, bugs and spiders scare me less and less.


Anyway.....


Josh and I named him Frank. We get really creative with our names. On Monday, we had a grasshopper that came visiting our window and we named him Bob. 


I think Josh has a secret naming talent. 


But today was a productive day. I held Scouts this afternoon and made brownies with them, made my girls a couple of new headbands, painted and dressed up my lamp in my room, put away all the laundry, bathed two little boys, and updated this here blog.

Whew, I'm tired and going to bed. 
Trevors waiting for me. (I'm so lucky!!!)

Comments

Brent said…
Sounds like you had a busy day..
Nice looking tomato plants carefully watched over by Fred the praying mantis. I always liked them in my garden; the more they eat, less bugs for me to kill.
Wow it looks like you guys up in Idaho had a much better growing season than us here in Utah. We have a whole bunch of green tomatoes that won't turn and our plants look like death. Just saying I'm a little jealous of your garden!
Kenna said…
Yes you are lucky!!! And I'm jealous of your garden! I hope I can become motivated enough over the next 6 months to make one for my own! And were one of those headbands you made on Ana's head??? Totally cute! You're awesome!