So much labor going on here today.....

Seriously, we picnicked in the bed of the truck,
(phew, that was hard work)
 
rode skateboards,
pushed a cute baby around in the stroller,
tried really hard to look nice for the camera,
and only Emily could really pull it off. 

And I finally hemmed Emily's pants tonight. 
I've been telling her for about 2 weeks now that I would do it.
I think today was an appropriate day to get it done, right?
There's something so satisfying about doing a good hem job on a pair of pants, especially when you can't even tell it's 
done and can just keep the original hem. 
I learned that from a blog.

So see, blogs are useful for something. 



Comments

Lisa said…
Sounds about as productive as our labor day! But truly, spending down-time with the family is important too.