Quarantine-ing

It's a thing. 
In April of 2020 quarantine-ing is now a thing. 
And I'm okay with that, at least I'm trying to be okay with it.
 There's been lots of quality time together and a lot of not so quality time together.
 Josh can make his own hot breakfast.
 We get Emily home. She does online school and we love having her here. 
 Trevor has given me a head massage once and asks me if I need pain reliever quite often. 
(lol)
(It makes me wonder how I act- but to be honest, 
I think he just cares and wants to make sure I'm not hurting. I love him for it.)
 Stephen got a truck but is not able to get his license yet since the drivers license division is closed. 
We go for drives sometimes. 
Yesterday, we got some sodas and I drove with the kids telling me if I should turn 
right, left or go straight. 
We ended up in Teton about 26 miles from where we started. 
It was fun. 
Annabelle is painting a lot. 
She bought some records and is painting cute scenes on them. 
I love them. 
And they are all doing online school. 
It works for us. 
We have yet to encounter any problems and I'm grateful for that. 
This quarantine-ing is probably going to be a good thing for us. 
It's teaching us patience and how to better love each other. 
Sometimes we fail but for the most part, I think we're doing really well. 

Oh and movies. 
We watch a LOT of movies. 
Tonight it's going to be Titanic.
 (since today is the anniversary of it sinking.)

Comments